We all love knorr soups specially kids love sweet corn soup.Here we will be making sweet corn soup at home pure without any stabilisers or preservatives and that super delicious.Lets begin..
Ingredients:- ( Serve 4 )
- 1 cup America Sweet corn kernels
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper / Safad Mirch
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 Spring Onion / Hari pyaaz
- 1/2 cup Beans
- 1/2 cup Carrot / Gajjar
- 8-10 finely chopped Garlic cloves / Lasoon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Celery
- Adding couple of tablespoons Water make a thin paste of 1/4 cup sweet corn kernels.
- In Butter sauté ( spring Onion bulb ) Onion until soft.
- Add all the veggies including remaining 3/4 cup sweet corn and cstalk of spring onion.Continue sauting over low for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add finely chopped Garlic cloves and keep on sauting for another 30 seconds to a minute.
- Add salt and about 1.5 litres of water,let it cook over medium covered for 5-7 minutes.
- Now in quarter cup of water dilute corn starch and pepper.Add this to your soup.
- Let it simmer for couple of minutes before putting it off.
- When the soup is simmering you can add finely chopped celery for that extra knorr soup flavour.