Sattu that is roasted gram flour can be called our Desi energy source.It is originated from Bihar region and Various recipes are made out of it like Sattu roti,chokha,Sattu pani and so on.Eating Sattu has lots of health benefits,it not only helps in weight loss,controls sugar and is high in protein.So here lets make Sattu pani to Get instant health benefits.
Ingredients :- ( Serves 4 )
- 8 tsp Roasted gram flour / Sattu
- 3 Lemon juice
- 4 glass Water
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp Powdered Fruit juice
- 3/4 tsp Black Salt / Kala namak
- 3/4 tsp Kali mirch / Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Jaljeera
- 4 Lemon slices
- Few Basil leaves / Tulsi
- In a jar add Sattu and Lemon.
- Slowly keep on mixing required amount of Water to make four glasses of Sattu.
- Pour Sattu in two glasses in one glass add Honey and in other add powdered fruit juice.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon Pepper & Black salt in each glass.
- In third type of Sattu drink add Jaljeera powder.
- In fourth glass you can just add 1/4 teaspoon Black salt & Pepper.
- Decorate the glasses with Basil & Lemon slices.
- To avoid lumps always add water over Sattu and never Sattu in Water to avoid lumps.
- Sattu tends to settle down below so keep on stirring.
- DON’T EVER TRY TO EAT SATTU DRY AS ITS CHOKING.