A super healthy and delicious soup made in no time.Make it with mix of vegetables of your choice.
Ingredients:- ( Serve 4 )
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion paste / Pyaaz
- 1/2 tsp grated Ginger / Adrakh
- 1 tsp Garlic paste / Lasan
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 cup Peas / Matar
- 1 cup Carrot / Gajjar
- 1.cup Green Garlic / Hara Lasan
- 1 cup French beans / Gawar fali
- 1 cup Capsicum / Shimla mirch
- 1 cup Cabbage / Bandh Gobi
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Tomato purée / Tamatar
- 1/2 tsp Carom seeds / Ajwain
- 1/2 tsp Pepper / Kali mirch
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- In butter sauté Onion till it gets lite golden in colour.
- Add Ginger and Garlic.Saute for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Now one by one add all the finely chopped veggies along with Salt.
- Sauté the veggies over medium to high heat till they settle down a bit and get little soft but still crisp.It will take you about 15 minutes
- Add about 1.5 litres of Water,Carom seeds,Pepper and Tomato purée.
- Let the soup to boil and then put on the lid,let it boil cook over low for 15-17 minutes.
- Meanwhile adding about 1/4th cup of Water to the Corn flour make a Corn syrup.
- Add the made Corn syrup to the soup to make it thick.Ket it boil for 5 minutes before you put off the stove.
- Serve hot with any bread.
- You can garnish with Coriander leaves.