Make fresh pure home made Peanut Butter without any preservative and added sugar in your own kitchen.its no less delicious than the one purchased from market.You can make it in any flavor as like.
* 2 Cups roasted Peanuts
* 1/4th tsp Salt
* 3 tsp Honey
* 4 tbsp Oil
* 1 tbsp Coco Powder for making Chocolate Peanut Butter
1. Grind the Peanuts till it start turning into past.
2. Then add Oil and Honey and grind it agIn till everything blends in a smooth creamy Peanut Butter.
* Add Coco Powder and blend for making Chocolate Peanut Butter.
* For crunchy Peanut Butter-keep a spoonful of peanuts aside,give it a pulse in your mixer grinder and then add them after the peanut Butter is ready.
* Store in air tight jar for a month in the refrigerator.