These veg cheese triangle tikki’s are a healthy snack as we will shallow fry them in less Oil and these are loaded not only with lots of veggies but also Paneer a source of protein,Come then lets begin.
Ingredients:- ( Serves 15 )
- 1 tbsp Oil / Tel
- 1/2 tsp Cumin / Zeera
- A pinch Asafoetida / Hing
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste / Adrakh
- 1 cup Carrot / Gajjar
- 1 cup Capsicum / Bell Pepper / Shimla Mirch
- 1 cup Cabbage / Patta gobhi
- Salt to taste / Namak
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Water / Pani
- 1 big boiled Potato / Aloo
- 125 gm Cottage cheese / Paneer
- 2 cubes processed Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Chilli paste / Hari mirch paste
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp Mango powder / Aamchur
- 1 tbsp fresh Coriander / Dhaniya
- 1/2 cup Corn flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1/4 tsp red Chilli flakes / Sukhi sabot lal mirch
- About 1/4 cup Water
- Some Bread crumb
- 5-6 tsp Oil / Tel
- In hot Oil add Cumin and let it to crackle over low few seconds also adding Asafoetida.
- Over this then add Ginger paste and then within few seconds add chopped Carrot in small pieces.
- Sauté for 2-4 minutes over medium or until soft.
- Next add roughly chopped Capsicum and Cabbage also adding Salt.
- Sauté till veggies settle down.Add Water ,keep covered and let it cook over low-medium for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Next add mashed boiled Potato,crumbled Cottage cheese,grated processed cheeses,Chilli paste,Chaat masala,Garam masala and Mango powder.Give it a good mix.
- Before switching off sprinkle finely chopped fresh Coriander .Now let this mix cool down.
- Further take small portions of this veg cheese mix and make triangle shaped Tikki’s.
- Now to give a crispy coating to these Tikki’s make a corn flour slurry in a bowl adding Salt and Chilli flakes using Water.
- Over the stove add some Oil in an open Pan .
- Dip the made Triangle Tikki’s in this slurry and then coat them with Bread crumb.immediately place in the Pan to shallow fry.
- Fry on low-medium till crispy golden brown and flip in between to fry evenly on both sides.
- Serve hot with sauce or Chutney.
- You can make any shape of your choice and keep them all ready over a plate.
- Slurry should neither be too thick nor thin.
- To make crispy give a little press to the Tikki’s using back of spatula.