Make flaky crisp cream rolls with puff pastry sheets filled with whipped whipping cream.
- Puff pastry sheet
- Whipping cream
- Cut 2 mm thick puff pastry sheet in 1/2 -1 inch wide strips.
- Brush Oil over the strips and then tightly roll these strips on the cones of cream roll moulds with Oil applied part beneath.
- Now brush them with sweet milk to get a golden crust.
- Bake at 200°C for 30 min.
- Meanwhile whip the whipping cream and when the baked cones come down to room temperature demould them and fill in the cream.
- Decorate with cherries on top.
- To get golden crust you can either brush cream roll cones with egg yolk or sweet milk or Olive Oil.