Make rich creamy delicious ice cream with your favourite fruit Mango WIthout using Egg or Cream
- 2 cup chopped Mangoes / Aam
- 1 Lemon / Nimbhu
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 litre Milk / Doodh
- 5 tbsp Sugar / Cheeni
- 4 tbsp Corn starch
- 4 tbsp Milk powder
- Add chopped Mango pieces to a mixer grinder and make a purée out of it also mixing lemon juice.
- Add the made purée to a nonstick pan along with sugar to make a Mango sauce.
- Continuously stirring keep on cooking over a medium heat till it comes to boil.It will take 2 to 3 minutes.Then keep it aside.
- Now we will prepare a Custard.Add milk to a pan.but before Milk gets hot add 4 tbsp of Milk to Corn flour and make a slurry.Keep it aside for a while.
- Next add Milk powder and Sugar to the Milk.
- Keep on boiling Milk over medium-high till it gets half.Stir intermittently touching bottom of pan scraping sides.
- When Milk gets half add Baking soda.Put heat to low as the Milk will abruptly rise.
- Add side kept Corn flour slurry.Keeping heat to low continuously keep on stirring otherwise corn flour might settle and burn.
- Within 1-2 minutes Milk gets thick,remove from stove.
- After removing from stove stir occasionally while the made custard cools down to avoid forming of thick layer over it.
- After custard comes down to room temperature add Mango sauce and mix.
- Drop the mix into a container and let it freeze 4-5 hours.
- Make frozen ice cream pieces and churn it in the grinder for about a minute.
- You can now see the difference in this smooth Ice cream milk batter.
- Add this again to the container with some design over it made with remaining Mango sauce.
- Cover and let Mango Ice Cream completely freeze .
- Take out and wait 7-9 minutes to easily scope out the Ice Cream.
- For serving you can add little more Mango sauce over your Ice Cream.
- For more rich and creamy ice cream use full fat milk.
- If you are using full fat Milk ,then no need to add Milk powder.
- Use a thick bottom pan or nonstick.
- After custard cools down it will get more thicker.