Here we will learn how to dry fresh coriander/ Dhaniya at home so you can store to use fresh looking aromatic Dhaniya round the year.
- Fresh coriander / Dhaniya
- Take bundles of fresh Coriander .
- Chop off an inch above the root.
- Discard any unwanted rotten leaf or stem.
- Rinse Coriander 2-3 times in clean Water.
- Strain out all the Water and spread it over a clean thin cotton cloth.
- Let it dry in fridge or in indirect sunlight or in Oven.
- Now you can crush with your hand to form powder.
- In fridge it will take about 7 days to dry.
- If drying under sun keep it covered with another thin cotton cloth to avoid direct sunlight.
- In Oven spread over your baking tray and dry at 40°C .It will take about 3-4 hours.