Make this wonderful cake with your choice of biscuits.We have used cream biscuits to avoid adding any fat or extra sugar in it.These are Sunfeast dark fantasy biscuits.You can use any biscuit of your choice.I have mentioned below various mediums through which you can bake this cake.
- 300gm Chocolate cream biscuits
- 1 cup room temperature Milk / Doodh
- 1 pack or 1+1/2 tsp ENO / Fruit salt
- Oil or Butter for greasing
- Little flour / Atta
- Chocolates spread
- Chocolate balls
- Dry fruits
BAKE IN OVEN 180°C 20-25 Minutes
BAKE ON GAS STOVE AT MEDIUM 30 Minute
STEAM COOK AT LOW 30 Minutes
- Keep your baking dish ready by greasing it and sprinkling some dry flour.
- Grind biscuits in a grinder.
- To steam your cake keep the boiler ready by adding in about a litre of Water and over gas stove let it come to a boil on low.
- Meanwhile slowly mix in milk in the grinder biscuits to make a cake batter.
- Add ENO and again thoroughly mix.
- Immediately add to your greased baking dish .Level and let it steam till toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake come down to room temperature and then de mould.
- Decorate with Chocolate spread,some chopped dry fruits,chocolates balls and cherry.
- Chill for couple of hours before serving.
- Grind biscuits in batches to put less pressure in your grinder and even grinding.
- Use only plain or lemon flavoured ENO.