Apple murabba is a traditional Indian is a delightful way to savor the goodness of apples all year round.How to Make Apple Murabba -To make apple murabba, start by selecting fresh and ripe apples. Peel and then slice into even pieces. In a large pan, gently cook the apple slices with water, sugar, and aromatic spices. The spices, such as cinnamon and cardamom, impart a tantalizing flavor to the murabba. Simmer the mixture until the apples turn tender and translucent. Your spiced apple murabba is ready.
Preservation and Canning: To preserv apple murabba amd to extend its shelf life, once the murabba is prepared, allow it to cool before transferring it into sterilized glass jars. Ensure that the jars are airtight to prevent spoilage. If properly stored in a cool and dark place, apple murabba can last for up to a year.
So, Follow the step-by-step instructions and relish the heavenly taste of this easy-to-make delicacy. \
Video Homemade Apple Murabha Recipe
Recipe Homemade Apple Murabha
How to Make Homemade Apple Murabha Recipe | How to Preserve Apple Murabba
- 500 gm Kashmiri Apple
- 2 cup Sugar
- 3-4 cloves / Loung
- 5 crushed green Cardamom / Elachi
- Half Lemon
- 15-20 blanched Almonds
- Take a bowl of water adding salt to it.
- Cut and clean apple pieces in any shape or size you like.
- Keep the pieces of Apple immersed in Salt water till you prepare sugar syrup.
- For sugar syrup melt sugar adding a cup of water at a low.
- After the sugar melts keep heat to a medium and continue boiling till you get a one-thread consistency.
- To the syrup then add pieces of Apple, Cardamom, Cloves, and Lemon juice.
- Let the Apple pieces cook for 10 minutes or till they turn a bit tender.
- Then add half-slit Almonds.
- Put off the stove and keep murabba to rest for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours you will notice pieces of Apple have turned translucent and the sugar syrup thick.
- It’s ready to keep murabba stored in a sterilized bottle.
- Salt water helps in avoiding pieces of Apple from getting black.
- Lemon juice helps to stop the crystallization of Sugar.
- Apple will release its juice while cooking.
- For long shelf life always take out murabba with a clean spoon.