This is a easy to make dessert that you will not only love to make because its simple recipe but also love to eat.
Ingredients:- ( Serve 8 )
For each Cake ( Upper & Lower )
- 120 gm Oreo biscuits
- 1 cup Milk
- Any Ice cream
- Grease a 7 inch glass or ceramic baking tray,line it with butter paper and brush it with little oil or butter..Keep aside.
- Grind biscuits to a flour and mux Milk to make a batter.
- Pour the batter in side kept tray and bake it in microwave mode for 7-10 minutes depending on your microwave starting highest power.
- After making two identical cakes place one of it over a cling wrap and then drop dollops of your chosen ice cream over it to make a thick ice cream layer.
- Then place another made cake over it ,give a light press and then wrap it in the cling wrap.
- Keep it in freezer for 8-12 hours or overnight.
- Take out unwrap cut and serve chilled.
- Our microwave starts at 900w so it took about 7 minutes to make the cake.
- Instead of Oreo you can use any other cream biscuits.
- Use milk at room temperature.