Neer dosa fatafat bane wala dosa ha jisma koi fermentation ki zaroorat nehi .Ya khane ma tasty aur light hota ha aap chahe to isma 2-3 tbsp fresh kasa hua nariyal bhi mila sakte ha.
Ingredients:- ( Serve 8 )
- 1 cup Rice / Chawal
- 2 cups Water / Pani
- Salt to taste
- Oil for roasting
- Rinse and soak Rice in 1 cup Water for 4-5 hours.
- Grind into a fine batter.
- Add Salt and 1 cup more Water to make a watery thin batter.
- Medium heat your Tawa / Griddle and then apply about a teaspoon of Oil over your Tawa.
- Using a big ladle drop the batter over the Tawa,first all around the edges and then in the middle.
- Roast over medium. When it’s done Dosa will leave the edges all around the Tawa and the upper surface will be dry.
- Fold in a triangle and remove.S
- erve hot with Tomato or Coconut chutney.
- Use small quality Rice that cooks easily or use Sona masoori rice from south.
- You can also add 2-3 tbsp fresh grated Coconut.
- Stir from beneath every time before taking the batter from your ladle.
- If your Neer Dosa batter is thick it might develop cracks and if it’s too thin then also it might develop cracks.
- If the batter is too thin you can add little Rice flour to fix it.
- If you want crisp Neer Dosa cook on low.
- Don’t stack hot Neer Dosa on one another otherwise they will stick.
- Keep a spoon beneath hot Neer Dosa to avoid it from getting wet.