In the present world where people are getting health conscious, natural especially homemade products are gaining more popularity than commercially made products. When it comes to protein powder people prefer a naturally made protein powder having no side effects. Naturally prepared homemade protein powder has zero side effects.It can be super beneficial to your body as you have full control and knowledge about the ingredients used in it
Though there are wide varieties of protein powder available commercially with different flavours but still they come with artificial colours, flavours, additives and sweeteners that may not be good for your body in the long run. So it’s adequate to switch over to a naturally pure alternative that can be easily prepared at home just within a few minutes.
You can prepare the best protein powder at home with a blend of the right ingredients in the right proportion that will be suitable for both men and women. This homemade natural protein powder will not only help to increase muscle growth and strength but will also help in muscle recovery.
Besides the given protein powder recipe, you can customize your own protein powder by adding or removing your choice of ingredients according to your own needs. And for this, you just need good high-speed grinding equipment.
Video Recipe Natural Homemade Protein Powder Without Side Effects
Recipe Natural Homemade Protein Powder Without Side Effects
Best Homemade Protein Powder | How to Make Natural Protein Powder at Home
- 1 cup Fox nut / Makhane
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds / Kadoo beej
- 1/4 cup Melon seeds / Tarbuje ke beej
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Almonds / Badam
- 1/4 cup Cashews / Kaju
- 1/4 cup Peanuts / Moongfali
- 1/4 cup Pistachio / Pista
- 1/4 cup Walnut kernels / Akhroat
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Flax seeds / Alsi beej
- 1/2 cup Milk powder / Sukha doodh powder
- 1/2 tsp green Cardamom powder / Hari Elaechi
- 1/2 cup Raisin / Kishmish
- 1/4 cup Roasted Channa sattu Optional
- Roast Makhana on low-medium 2-3 minutes,then add Pumpkin seeds,Melon seeds and Oats.
- Roast on medium stirring intermittently till little crisp.
- Transfer all ingredients into a bowl.
- Now drop in Almonds,Cashews,Peanuts,Pistachio and Walnuts.Roast 2-3 minutes stirring intermittently till crisp.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Next roast Chia and Flex seed also on medium stirring continuously.for 1-2 minutes and then transfer to the bowl.
- Completely cool all the roasted ingredients and then grind into a fine powder.
- In the made protein powder mix Milk powder,Cardamom powder and Raisins.
- You can add about 2 teaspoons of the powder to warm Milk for more protein and energy.
- Keep the made Protein powder stored in an airtight container.
- To the Milk for more sweetness you can mix in Honey.