Donuts are a loved dessert for anyone and now you can make them eggless and soft that too without using yeast.Enjoy this fried easy to make Donut recipe.Get creative and decorate them in which ever way you want with the following ingredients or any other of your choice.So do make and enjoy these mini donuts recipe.
Ingredients:- ( Serve 16 )
- 2 cup Refined flour / Maida
- 4 tbsp Milk powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- A pinch Salt
- 1 tbsp less 1 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Vinegar or or Lemon juice or 3 tbsp Curd
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup powdered Sugar
- Oil for frying
- White chocolate
- Milk chocolate
- Dark chocolate
- Powdered sugar ( Optional )
- Desiccated Coconut
- In a bowl mix Refined flour,Milk powder,Baking powder,Baking soda,Salt and Powdered sugar.
- Make a space in between and add Vinegar along with little milk.Mix this in the flour and then adding Milk little at a time make a soft sticky dough.
- Grease your work surface,then stretch and knead the dough for 10-12 min to release gluten and to get soft fluffy Donuts.
- After this add Butter ,incorporate it in the dough and the dough will come together into a smooth ball.
- Keep the dough in a greased bowl.Grease the outer surface of the dough and then keep it covered for about 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into a flat half inch flat sheet.
- Cut the Donuts with a Donut cutter or using a big and small cookie cutter or katori.
- After cutting the Donuts recollect the dough and repeat the above two steps till all the Donuts are cut out.
- Fry Donuts in hot Oil over medium heat so that they don’t remain raw inside or don’t get over fried because of high heat.
- On one side you can give your donuts dark chocolate or white chocolate or milk chocolate coating.And then further sprinkle over them sprinkles,desiccated coconut or powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes before serving to let chocolate set.
- To decorate Donuts you can also sprinkle powdered Sugar..
- If you don’t have Milk powder use evaporated milk or full cream milk.
- Coat with flour or grease with Oil or Butter your Donut cutting tool.