These Bread curd fire rolls are delicious evening snack that can be hit party snack .Dahi ke sholay a easy kuds appetiser requires few ingredients and is absolutely mouth melting.A decorative snack serve with green chutney.
Ingredients:- ( Serve 9 )
- 500 gm Curd / Dahi
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Sweet corn / Makki
- 1 medium Onion / Pyaaz
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Carrot / Gajar
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green Coriander / Hara dhaniya
- Salt to taste
- 1 full tsp Cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp green Chilli paste / Hari mirch
- 1/2 tsp Mango powder / Aamchur
- Oil for frying
- Fresh soft Bread slices
- 1 tsp Refined flour / Maida
- Over a sieve spread a Cotton or a muslin cloth and drop Curd over it.
- Tie the cloth into a sack and let it be over the sieve for 2-3 hours till the whole Water drips off.This will make our hung curd.
- Take out thick hung curd in a bowl.
- Add Onion,Sweet corn,Carrot,Coriander,Cream cheese ,Chilli paste,and Mango powder.Mix and then add Salt,again mix.
- Cut the edges of the bread and roll it flat with a rolling pin.
- Make a slurry paste with Refined flour and little Water.
- Drop one full teaspoons filling on the Bread slice.Apply the paste over the Bread edges and close it from corner to corner or roll it cylindrical like a log.Lightly press to sepal the edges.
- Fry Dahi ke Sholay over a medium high flame till golden brown and flip in between while frying for even frying on both sides.
- Strain over paper towel and serve hot with any green chutney.
- Don’t squeeze the made sack to take out Water.
- Don’t add Salt over the veggies to avoid release of Water from veggies.
- Your bread should be soft and fresh otherwise it will break while rolling out.
- If your bread is in fridge take it out couple of hours before rolling.
- Don’t make your bread too wet otherwise it will absorb lot if Oil while frying and don’t fry Bread over low heat to avoid Oil absorbing.