If you are a sweet lover and want to satisfy your sweet tooth craving in a few simple and quick steps without compromising on the authentic taste of the recipe then this recipe of instant soft creamy fluffy recipe of chocolate Donuts is right for you.
These Donuts can be easily made using a simple basic ingredient which is bread, this is the reason we don’t require baking powder or yeast in the recipe.
FAQ About Instant Homemade Bread Donuts in 10 Minutes
- How to make Instant Donuts?
To make Instant Donuts cut slices of bread, fill them with your desired filling or cream filling and then either fry them or bake them after giving a coating of flour batter.
2. What are the main ingredients required to make Instant Bread Donuts?
For instant bread Donuts certainly, the main ingredients required will be bread, and besides that, you will require Oil if you are frying them and some of your favorite topping options like chocolates and sprinkles.
3. Can regular Bread slices be used to make Instant Bread Donuts?
Yes, to make instant bread donuts you can use regular refined flour bread slices and that will give you a close taste of that original Donuts but looking from a health point of view, you can use whole wheat bread or multi-grain bread slices.
4. Are Instant Bread Donuts healthier than the original traditional Donuts?
The answer is partly yes and partly no because the healthiness of a recipe depends on the ingredients used in making it and the method of preparation. Take for example here if we prepare Donuts using multigrain bread and instead of frying bake them then you can simply understand they will turn out to be more healthy.
5. Can Instant Bread Donuts be frozen to make them remain fresh?
Yes, you can freeze them in freezer safe container after frying them and then thaw them at room temperature before topping them.
6. What kind of toppings can be applied over the Instant Donuts and what are some popular Donut toppings?
Get creative and experiment with different flavors and toppings and the most popular toppings for any kind of Donut are – Chocolate, Vanilla, Maple syrup sprinkled with some Sugar, Cinnamon, Coconut powder, or even cake sprinklers.
More easy to make Dessert recipes that you would like – Carrot Halwa Cake, Moong Dal Burfi, Coconut Kulfi Ice cream, Khoya Malpua, Khoya Mawa Pak, Bread Caramel Pudding, Classic Pinni, Mohan Thal, and more.
Video Recipe Homemade Instant Bread Donuts in 10 Minutes
Recipe Homemade Instant Bread Donuts in 10 Minutes
Instant Chocolate Bread Donut Recipe | Best Fried Dnut Without Yeast
- 1/2 cup Refined flour / Maida
- 1 tbsp powdered Sugar / Chini
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 tbsp Curd / Dahi
- About 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla essence
- 8 bread slices
- Some cream cheese
- 75 gm Chocolate
- Some descriptive Coconut / Nariyal
- Oil to fry
- In a bowl mix Refined flour,Sugar,Baking soda,Corn flour,Curd and Vanilla essence.
- Gradually adding Water make a thick lump free batter.
- Keep the batter to rest 30 minutes.
- Using a cookie cutter or Katori cut Bread slices into round pieces.
- In middle again cut using a small cookie cutter or a bottle cap ,to give it a shape of a Donut.
- Apply Cream cheese on each cut Bread slices and then stick to sandwich them together .
- Now dip this Sandwich bread in the made batter to completely coat them with the batter.
- Drop in hot Oil to fry on medium.Flip when down on one side.
- Strain out when golden brown.
- Dip from one side in melted chocolate and then sprinkle with desiccated Coconut.