Though this is the most loved and in demand cake but you won’t believe it’s so easy to make with just little patience.Best part is we will make this soft spongy chocolate cake without using any eggs.
- 2 Cup Refined flour / Maida
- 1 cup Coco powder
- 1+3/4 cup powdered Sugar / Pise cheeni
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1+1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1+1/2 cup Curd / Dahi
- 1 cup Oil / Tel
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Milk / Doodh
- 1+3/4 cup Whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh or dry Cherries
- 1/4 cup Sugar / Cheeni
- 3/4 cup Water / Pani
- 1/2 cup grated dark Chocolate
- In a bowl sift and add all the dry ingredients- Refined flour,Coco powder, Salt, Baking powder and Baking soda.
- Take another bowl and to this add Oil,Curd,powdered Sugar and Vanilla.
- Beat for a minute or two with a whisk or beater till lite and fluffy.
- Now gradually add in the bowl of dry ingredients into it to make a cake batter along with Milk to get a dropping consistency of the batter.
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined cake tin.
- Bake in a preheated Oven at 180°C for 45-50 mini r until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Keep covered with a cotton cloth until it cake cools down.
- Meanwhile beat the whipping cream till stiff peaks and double in volume.
- Also boil the cherries for 60-90 seconds adding Sugar and Water and then let it cool down.
- Now slice the cake in three layers .Drop a drop of whipping cream on the cake board and place the first layer.
- Drench it with cherry boiled syrup and then apply whipping cream and then few pieces of crushed cherries.Place the second layer over it and repeat the step.
- Repeat the same again with the third layer.This time not only applying cream over the top but also on the side walls of the cake.But without adding crushed cherries.
- Stick grated chocolate pieces on the walls of the cake and using star nozzle pipe out swirls over the cake placing a cherry over each swirl.
- In the middle of cake drop some more grated chocolate pieces.
- And our delicious soft spongy Black Forest cake is ready..
- Grease Parchment paper in and out both sides