Atta ladoo recipe with dry fruits | Recipe Aate ke laddu with Jaggery | Suji Aate ke laddu | Whole wheat flour laddu Wheat flour or Gehun ka aata as it’s called in Hindi is a very common ingredient in Indian kitchen.Its such an ingredient or can be called as an essential food which is consumed on a daily basis ,and thus is an important food necessity.
Besides this Atta is also a versatile ingredient.Not only daily chapatis or Roti is made from it but we can also prepare easy-to-make quick sweets out of it which can also be far more healthy than what we bring from the outside sweet shops.From wheat flour we can make Halwa,Burfi, and even Ladoo.
On this page we will be learning how to make Gehun ke ladoo or to say Aate ke ladoo, we all know Gehun is a seed form of ground. Wheat which is Aata.Wheat flour has also been extensively used to make traditional sweets like Thekua from Bihar, Pinni from Punjab, and Roth from Kashmir.
Wheat flour Ladoo are being made from ages same as the Besan Burfi, these two sweets can be called as a comfort sweet of every Indian house. A sweet snack for the evening which is loved not only by children but also elders. Atta Ladoo can be made using both Jaggery and Sugar. Besides this Atta ladu recipe, you might also like Til bariyal ladoo, Sooji ladoo, Besan ladoo
Video recipe of Dry fruit Atta Ladoo With Jaggery
Step by step Dry fruit Atta Ladoo With Jaggery
Atta Ladoo recipe with dry fruits | Recipe Aate ke laddu with Jaggery | Suji Aate ke laddu | Whole wheat flour laddu
- 1/2 cup Semolina / Suji1+1/2 cup Wheat flour / Ata
- 1 cup Clarified butter / Desi ghee
- 3/4 cup Jaggery / Gud
- 1 tsp green Cardamom seeds / Hari elaechi
- 1/2 tsp green Cardamom powder / Hari elaechi
- Some chopped dry fruits / Sukhe mewa
- Roast Semolina on low to medium stirring contineously for about a minute.
- Then add Wheat flour to it.
- Roast both of these stirring continuously on low-meat till aromatic and slight change in colour.It will take about 10 minutes.
- Now add clarified butter / Ghee and continue roasting for just 3-4 minutes more.
- Before switch off the stove add and mix crushed green Cardamom seeds.
- Add and mix some chopped dry fruits and green Cardamom powder in this mix.
- Let the mix get from hot to warm and then add Jaggery powder to the mix.
- When the mix turns from hot to warm start making the Ladoo’s applying little Ghee over your palm.
- Enjoy and can be stored for about a month in fridge.
1. Add half a cup of Semolina to a thick bottom Pan or Kadai.
2. Roast for about a minute.
3. Add one and a half cups of whole wheat flour.
4. Continue roasting on low-medium for about 7 to 10 minutes till aromatic and you will see a change in color.
5. Now add one cup of melted clarified butter.
6. We will continue roasting it for another 3 to 5 minutes over low to medium heat.
7. Now put off the stove but before that add and mix one teaspoon crushed green Cardamom seeds.
8. Take out and spread the mix in a plate,
9. Add chopped dry fruit mix, half teaspoon green Cardamom powder and three fourth cup Jaggery powder..
10. Well mix.
11. Make Ladoo when still warm applying little Ghee on your palm.
12. Serve Eat Store and Enjoy !!!
- If the Ladoo mix gets cold, you can again warm it to make Ladoo’s.
- You can keep Ladoo’s stored in a cool place for about a month.