Gud chawal ke ladoo | Rice flour ladoo with jaggery | Chawal aate ke laddu. Rice Laddu is a cherished sweet snack made in different techniques and added ingredients in different regions of India. You will find variety of styles in it’s preparation with lots of flavours, like aromatic desi ghee rice flour ladoo or gujrati style rice laddu or Marathi tangy rice Ladoo.Chawal ka laddu with jaggery can be made for a healthy version of the sweet .As rice Ladoo is made using rice flour it’s a gluten free sweet mithai and anyone allergic to gluten can have it .
Avoid using any milk products while preparing Rice Ladoo for a vegan version of the sweet.Instead of normal milk coconut milk can be used for more richness and flavour.
Significant Of Rice Ladoo
Rice has always been an integral part of any Indian festival or auspicious occasion.Many recipes are being made where rice is the main ingredient like Brown Rice Pulao, Rice Uttapam, Rice Kheer, Streamed Ukadiche Modak and McDonald’s Rice Bowl are some in this array rice laddu can not be left behind.
Video for Chawal aate ke laddu
Recipe card for Chawal ke ladoo
Rice ladoo | Chawal ke aate ke laddu with jaggery
- 1 Cup Rice flour / Chawal Ka Aata
- 2 Tbsp Desiccated coconut / Sukha Nariyal Chura
- 1 Tbsp full Clarified butter / Desi ghee
- 1/2 Tsp Green cardamom powder / Hari elaechi
- 1 Tbsp Raisin / Kishmish
- 1 Tbsp chopped Almonds / Badam
- 1 Tbsp chopped Cashew / Kaju
- 1 +1/2 Cup Milk / Doodh
- 2-3 Tbsp Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Cup Jaggery / Gud powder
- 1/4 Cup Water / Pani
- Let the milk come to boil, and then add fresh cream to it.
- Stir and continue boiling till it turns 3/4th
- Roast rice flour over low-medium heat, stirring continously for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add desiccated coconut and continue roasting for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add green Cardamom powder, Desi ghee and chopped dry fruits.
- Continue roasted on low to medium for 3-4 minutes more.
- Now add boiled milk to this mix and switch off.
- Add Water to Jaggery, keep stirring and let it come to boil, till you get 1 thread consistency of the syrup.
- When still warm immediately add this jaggery syrup to the flour mix and stir to mix well on low.and then switch off.
- When the mix is still warm press little portion of the mix to form a ladoo.
Wet your palms before forming a laddu to easily make ladoos.