Naturally Sweet With No Added Sugar Healthy Chocolate Banana Ice Cream | Banana Chocolate Ice cream is such an easy-to-make recipe that requires no use of the gas stove, thus kids can also make it. Banana Ice Cream is such a kind of Ice cream which is associated with our childhood summer holidays. whenever we used to feel like having Ice cream which means me and my brother we used to make it without the assistance of anyone. Now here we are making a much more healthy version of this dessert without any added Sugar using natural sweetness of added ingredients.
Please do check out other dessert recipes
Video Banana Chocolate Ice Cream recipe
Banana Chocolate Ice cream | Naturally Sweet With No Added Sugar Healthy Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- 500 gm Banana / Kela
- 10 fresh Dates / Khajoor
- 1/3 cup hot Milk / Doodh
- 1/3 cup or 20 Cashews / Kaju
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Coco powder
- Few Walnuts / Akhrot
- Peel then cut Banana and keep these pieces in a closed box for about 6 hours to freeze.
- Now 15 to 20 minutes before making ice cream keep Cashews and Dates soaked in hot milk.
- Now take out and then drop frozen Banana pieces to a mixer grinder along with soaked Cashew-Dates, Coco powder and Vanilla.
- Grind into a smooth Ice Cream batter.
- Drop the batter in a box and garnish with some chopped Walnuts.
- Close the lid and keep it to freezing.
- Scoop and serve.
- To make a vegan version of the Ice cream add Water instead of Milk.
- Before putting on the lid to freeze Ice cream put a cling film on the box to avoid crystal formation on the Ice cream.
- Don’t over keep Banana to freeze otherwise it will get black.