There cannot be anything best if you can make at home Double crust cheese burst Pizza. For those who crave the restaurant-style experience, the Double Cheese Burst Pizza is a must-try with Its crispy crust, and oozy melted cheese.
This culinary creation is a double-layered crust, engorged with oozy melted cheese, making each and every bite a cheesy symphony. Dominos and Pizza Hut are a couple of food outlets that offer this cheese-filled marvel, but if you’re feeling adventurous, why not attempt to unravel the mysteries of this cheesy delight in the comfort of your own kitchen with some ingredients which are not difficult to get these days? If you are a vegetarian there are many possibilities with which you can top your pizza like mushrooms,Bell pepper, and Onions. the possibilities for customization are truly endless, so let your imagination run wild.
If you don’t have an oven at home? No problem! You can still enjoy the Pizza You can try cooking it on a skillet or pan on your stovetop, or even in your microwave or Kadai.
Try out your hand with this easy Cheese burst double crust Pizza bursting with flavor and joy. Don’t wait, embark on this cheesy adventure now. Also do check out other Pizza recipes – Pizza Hut Garlic Bread, Indian Paneer Makhani Pizza, Pizza Without Oven and Yeast, Bread Pizza Parcel, Lasange with Sheets, How to Make Pizza Sauce, and more.
Video Double Crust Cheese Burst Veg Pizza Recipe
Double Crust Cheese Burst Veg Pizza Recipe
Restaurant Style Double Crust Cheese Burst Veg Pizza | Dominos Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe With Topping Ingredients
- 1 Onion / Pyaz
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Sweet Corn
- 1 tbsp chopped Red bell pepper / Lal Shimla mirch
- 1 tbsp chopped Green bell pepper / Hara Shimla Mirch
- 1 tbsp chopped yellow bell pepper / Pela Shimla Mirch
- 1 tsp Garlic paste / Lasan
- 1 +1/2 tsp Pizza seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt / Namak
- 5 tbsp Pizza sauce
- 1/2 tsp Pepper / Kali mirch
- 200 gm Mozzarella cheese
- 50 gm Cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 +1/2 cup Refined flour / Maida
- 1 tsp Sugar / Cheeni
- 1/4 tsp Salt / Namak
- 3/4 tsp Instant dry active yeast
- 2 tbsp Oil / Tel
- Warm water / Gunguna garam pani
- First coat chopped Onion,Sweet Corn, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper with Olive Oil.
- Next add and mix Salt, 1 tsp Pizza seasoning and Garlic paste.Keep aside for an hour.
- In a bowl add Flour, Sugar, Dry instant active yeast and Salt.Adding warm Water make a soft dough.
- Also add in Oil and then keep the dough covered in a greased bowl in a warm place to rest for an hour.
- Divide the in two portions one small and the other big.
- From the big dough portion we have made about 12 inch Roti which should not be too thick not too thin.
- From the small portion of the dough we will make about a 8 inch big Roti.
- Prick both the Roti’s with a fork all over.
- Then bake the small Roti over a hot Tawa for about a minute which means 30 seconds on each side.
- Now spread the big Roti over a nine inch big baking tray.All round the edges sprinkle some shredded Mazzarella cheese and then roll in the extra dough hanging outside the tray inwards and seal it.
- Generously apply cream cheese and place the baked small Roti over it.
- Now apply pizza sauce and marinated veg toppings. Generously sprinkle shredded Mozzarella cheese all over and again add the remaining topping.
- Sprinkle pepper, 1/2 tsp pizza seasoning and some chilli flakes all over the pizza.
- Brush some Olive Oil on the edges.
- Put in to bake at 250°C for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Enjoy pizza with the crispy crust.